Rochester Women Magazine seeks an entrepreneurial-minded connector to join our team of authentic and inclusive women to create relationships with local businesses. The right relationship creator will bring unique ideas to our advertising clients in the southeast area of Minnesota and help them use our platforms to attract their ideal customers. Our sales process involves getting to know businesses in order to discern what their needs are. We describe and explore our platform options and collaborate on messaging and design. We continuously work to improve relationships and are committed to evolving our platforms to match reader and advertiser needs.
Our company is focused on empowering women by providing tools and resources via our print magazine, website and social media. We are committed to creating a strong community by gathering people together to share memorable experiences via a variety of events. This fun and supportive atmosphere is something we share not only with our readers but with our team. The right candidate is someone who values this same atmosphere and will take this energy with them as they focus on connecting with potential customers, attending networking events and helping to increase our magazine’s reach.
- Serve advertising customers by matching our products/services with their needs.
- Brainstorm other products and services that might best match customers’ needs.
- Service existing accounts and establish new accounts by calling on existing and potential customers.
- Communicate regularly with our team and share updates, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual analyses.
- Gather current marketplace information on trends in advertising, pricing, new products, etc.
- Strengthen customer relationships by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
This is a contracted, commission-based job, so hours are flexible with a combination of remote work and in-person meetings.
Contact us today! Send a short cover letter with your top 3-5 values, a resume and three references to email@example.com.